The time has arrived: The Short work week, the family plans, and most of all…THE FOOD!
Thanksgiving is a time to relax, indulge and enjoy the time with your loved ones. Although Thanksgiving dinner is typically on the Thursday, the “festivities” begin earlier in the week, and the police know it all too well.
Expect officers to be on the prowl looking for drunk drivers and responding to calls for issues with people under the influence. Our office will be flooded with calls the following Monday looking for representation due to arrests for DUI, resisting arrest, public intoxication, underage drinking, underage DUI, simple assault, traffic offenses, Public Urination, disorderly conduct and a host of other offenses.
This is why we always recommend that you enjoy the Thanksgiving Holiday responsibly: Don’t Drink and Drive! Don’t over indulge! Before you hit the dinner parties, make sure you designate a driver, schedule an Uber or a safe ride home.
To encourage responsibility this Thanksgiving Weekend, we will once again re-institute the FREE RIDE program previously established during Labor Day weekend.
In a nutshell: If you are unable to Drive due to your “enjoyment”, call a ride home, send us the receipt and we’ll reimburse you! (Check out the Rules and Conditions Below)
Although the Free Ride program is very popular with party goers, club hoppers, promoters and the like, the program should not be construed as assisting, servicing or encouraging binge drinking or irresponsible behavior. Rather, the message conveyed from the Free Ride Program is simple: Enjoy the Holiday weekend, but please Don’t Drink and Drive.
Again, Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at Frank Walker Law. Enjoy the Thanksgiving Holiday with your family and friends. Visit loved ones, watch Football and brave the Black Friday Sales if you Dare, but please Don’t Drink and Drive! A DUI arrest is not a good way to spend the weekend.
HOW THE FREE RIDE PROGRAM WORKS
- Good for a one way ride to your home/place of abode for the evening or principal place of residence between 8:00pm EST Wednesday November 22, 2017 and 8:00am EST Sunday November 26, 2017.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate with a valid Driver’s License
- FREE RIDE covers the following counties: PA – Allegheny, Washington, Butler, Beaver, Westmoreland, WV – Monongalia County with a maximum value of $30.00
- Simply call an official and licensed Taxi Cab/VETaxi/Uber/Lyft, get a ride from one location to your home/place of abode for the evening or principal place of residence, pay the driver and send a copy of the bill with a Valid Id to Frank Walker Law at FreeRide@frankwalkerlaw.com or mailed to
Frank Walker Law
428 Forbes Avenue, Ste. 1800
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219
For reimbursement by Paypal.
- Reimbursement Good for One Person per ride and One Ride for the Thanksgiving Weekend.
** Important ** Materials must be Received by 11:59pm EST on November 27, 2017 for consideration of Reimbursement.
For more information on the program, call Frank Walker Law at 412-532-6805.
About Frank Walker Law
Attorney Frank Walker of Frank Walker Law is a National Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer, and Personal Injury Attorney who has been recognized as a Super Lawyer, Best Attorneys in Americaand a Top AVVO Rated attorney, with offices in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and Morgantown West Virginia.
If you or someone you love are facing criminal charges or seriously injured in an accident, contact Attorney Frank Walker immediately at 412-532-6805, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for aggressive and experienced Criminal Defense or Representation in a Civil Case.
2 thoughts on “#HappyThanksGiving – Free Ride Program from Frank Walker Law for Thanksgiving Weekend”
Comments are closed.