4th of July Weekend is here! The grilling, electric slide, red-solo cups, fireworks, “adult beverages” and other entertainment can be observed in backyards, on facebook live or some other live streaming service.
However, BE SMART! Everything in moderation, stay hydrated, designate a driver, don’t drink and drive or drive under the influence. With the holiday falling on a Thursday, most will party until Monday morning, which is ok!
Before you start the festivities, please plan ahead to make sure you and your friends have a safe ride home. You don’t want to reason the party ends because someone needs to bail you out of jail for a DUI or getting stopped by police and cited for Public Intoxication, Underage DUI, Public Urination, Fake ID,Disorderly Conduct or Underage Drinking.
This is where we can help. Once again, we bring back the Frank Walker Law Free Ride Program to help keep the roads safe this 4th of July Weekend.
According to Attorney Walker, “Too often, we have clients enter seeking help after a DUI arrest that clearly could have been prevented if they had just planned ahead. Tragically, we also counsel clients who enter our office after a family member was seriously injured or killed by a Drunk Driver. In the end, no one wins when someone decides to Drive while intoxicated or under the influence of an illegal drug. We just want to do our part to eliminate DUI offenders.”
Don’t be a statistic this year, please don’t drink and drive. Plan ahead, get an Uber, Lyft, ride share, taxi or have designated driver on deck to help you out. As an incentive, we will pick up the tab for your safe ride home!
HOW THE FREE RIDE PROGRAM WORKS
- Good for a one way ride to your home/place of abode for the evening or principal place of residence between 10:00pm EST Thursday July 4, 2019 and 8:00am EST Sunday July 8, 2019.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate with a valid Driver’s License
- FREE RIDE covers the following counties: PA – Allegheny, Washington, Butler, Beaver, Westmoreland, WV – Monongalia County with a maximum value of $30.00
- Simply call an official and licensed Taxi Cab/VETaxi/Uber/Lyft, get a ride from one location to your home/place of abode for the evening or principal place of residence, pay the driver and send a copy of the bill with a Valid Id to Frank Walker Law at FreeRide@frankwalkerlaw.com or mailed to
Frank Walker Law
3000 N. Lewis Run Road
Clairton, Pennsylvania 15025
For reimbursement by Paypal.
- Reimbursement Good for One Person per ride and One Ride for the 2019 4th of July Weekend.
** Important ** Materials must be Received by 11:59am EST on July 8, 2019 for consideration of Reimbursement.
For more information on the program, call Frank Walker Law at 412-532-6805.
About Frank Walker Law
Attorney Frank Walker of Frank Walker Law is a National Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer, and Personal Injury Attorney who has been recognized as a Super Lawyer, Best Attorneys in America and a Top AVVO Rated attorney, with offices in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and Morgantown West Virginia.
If you or someone you love are facing criminal charges or seriously injured in an accident, contact Attorney Frank Walker immediately at 412-532-6805, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for aggressive and experienced Criminal Defense or Representation in a Civil Case.