Back by popular demand is the Frank Walker Law Free Ride program for the 2018 Holiday Season!
The Holiday season is about family, friends and fun. Kids are visiting home from college, families are travelling to visit friends and loved ones. Don’t let a DUI arrest ruin your 2018 Holiday Plans.
Whether you are hitting the bar to celebrate the completion of finals, Christmas shopping or a glass of champagne to bring in the New Year, you enjoy to have a little break. Just don’t overdue it and make sure you are of age.
Officers will be out and about this holiday season looking to keep our streets safe. Officers will be in uniform and undercover making arrests and handing out citations for DUI, Underage Drinking, Underage DUI, Public Intoxication, Reckless Driving, Fake ID, Public Urination or Disorderly Conduct.
Also, in lieu of the new changes in the Pa DUI Laws, you don’t want to get arrested for a repeat DUI and end up facing a felony. Please don’t drink and drive. A DUI can cost you time, money, freedom and possibly your life. No matter how you cut it, a DUI is not worth it and is totally avoidable with today’s technology: Uber, Lyft, Ride Share, Taxi, etc.
As an incentive for you to plan ahead, we once again bring out our FREE RIDE program similar to our previous events: Labor Day weekend, St. Patrick’s Day, Thanksgiving Holiday, and the previous Christmas/New Year Holiday Season.
Simply Put: Have fun, but do so responsibly. If you’ve had too much to drink, call Cab, Uber, Lyft, send us the receipt and we’ll reimburse you for the ride!
Again, although the Free Ride program is an excellent way to avoid an accident, arrest or worse, it should not be construed as assisting, servicing or encouraging binge drinking or irresponsible behavior.
The message conveyed from the Free Ride Program is simple: Enjoy the Holiday weekend, but please Don’t Drink and Drive. We don’t want you calling our office from the jail during the new year over something that could have been avoided.
So Happy Holidays! Enjoy your family and friends. Consider all that you have to be thankful for and let’s help each other keep the roads safe!
HOW THE FREE RIDE PROGRAM WORKS
- Good for a one way ride to your home/place of abode for the evening or principal place of residence between 8:00am EST Tuesday, December 25 and 8:00am EST Tuesday, January 1, 2019
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate with a valid Driver’s License
- FREE RIDE covers the following counties: PA – Allegheny, Washington, Butler, Beaver, Westmoreland, WV – Monongalia County with a maximum value of $30.00
- Simply call an official and licensed Taxi Cab/VETaxi/Uber/Lyft, get a ride from one location to your home/place of abode for the evening or principal place of residence, pay the driver and send a copy of the bill with a Valid Id to Frank Walker Law at firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to
Frank Walker Law
3000 N. Lewis Run Road
Clairton, Pennsylvania 15025
For reimbursement by Paypal.
- Reimbursement Good for One Person per ride and One Ride for the 2018 Holiday Season: December 25, 2018 – January 1, 2019.
** Important ** Materials must be Received by 11:59am EST on January 2, 2019 for consideration of Reimbursement.
For more information or media inquiries on the program, call Frank Walker Law at 412-532-6805.
You must be logged in to post a comment.