Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa and Happy New Year from all of us at Frank Walker Law!
As we pause to enjoy our families and friends this Holiday Season, we want to remind you to celebrate responsibly: Please don’t drink and drive! Officers are roaming the roadways looking for impaired drivers on the road. Additionally, officers are setting up DUI checkpoints where they also make arrests for Underage DUI’s, and hand out citations for Underage Drinking, Speeding, Disorderly Conduct, Simple Possession and Fake ID.
Also, undercover officers will frequent the outside of bars and restaurants issuing citations for public intoxication, public urination and many other infractions.
With most Courts closed for the holidays, if arrested for a criminal offense, you could a little longer in jail waiting for your arraignment and the ability to post bail. The last thing you need to close out 2017 is a story about how you spent the weekend in jail because you had a little too much to drink. That’s where we step in with a Free Holiday Gift!
Our motto is simple: Don’t Drink and Drive! Don’t over indulge! Before you hit the dinner parties, gift exchange, or holiday parties make sure you designate a driver, schedule an Uber or a safe ride home.
To encourage responsibility this Holiday Season, we will once again re-institute the FREE RIDE program previously established during Labor Day weekend and Thanksgiving Holiday.
In a nutshell: If you are unable to Drive due to your “enjoyment”, call a ride home, send us the receipt and we’ll reimburse you! (Check out the Rules and Conditions Below)
Although the Free Ride program is very popular with party goers, club hoppers, promoters and the like, the program should not be construed as assisting, servicing or encouraging binge drinking or irresponsible behavior. Rather, the message conveyed from the Free Ride Program is simple: Enjoy the Holiday weekend, but please Don’t Drink and Drive.
Again, Happy Holidays from all of us at Frank Walker Law. Enjoy the Holiday Season with your family and friends. Visit loved ones, watch Bowl Games and brave Last Minute Shopers if you Dare, but please Don’t Drink and Drive! A DUI arrest is not a good way to spend the weekend.
HOW THE FREE RIDE PROGRAM WORKS
- Good for a one way ride to your home/place of abode for the evening or principal place of residence between 8:00pm EST Saturday December 23, 2017 and 8:00am EST Monday January 1, 2018.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate with a valid Driver’s License
- FREE RIDE covers the following counties: PA – Allegheny, Washington, Butler, Beaver, Westmoreland, WV – Monongalia County with a maximum value of $30.00
- Simply call an official and licensed Taxi Cab/VETaxi/Uber/Lyft, get a ride from one location to your home/place of abode for the evening or principal place of residence, pay the driver and send a copy of the bill with a Valid Id to Frank Walker Law at FreeRide@frankwalkerlaw.com or mailed to
Frank Walker Law
428 Forbes Avenue, Ste. 1800
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 15219
For reimbursement by Paypal.
- Reimbursement Good for One Person per ride and One Ride for the 2017 Holiday Season December 24 – January 1, 2018.
** Important ** Materials must be Received by 11:59pm EST on January 2, 2018 for consideration of Reimbursement.
For more information on the program, call Frank Walker Law at 412-532-6805.
About Frank Walker Law
Attorney Frank Walker of Frank Walker Law is a National Top 100 Criminal Defense Lawyer, and Personal Injury Attorney who has been recognized as a Super Lawyer, Best Attorneys in America and a Top AVVO Rated attorney, with offices in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania and Morgantown West Virginia.
If you or someone you love are facing criminal charges or seriously injured in an accident, contact Attorney Frank Walker immediately at 412-532-6805, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for aggressive and experienced Criminal Defense or Representation in a Civil Case.
You must be logged in to post a comment.